Up where you belong?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2012
      Up where you belong?

      [ That was a very strange dream you had there Richard, but even if it
      did take a bad pain and a little sleep to get you motivated again. But
      you are up there again where you belong. But to me all your life seems
      to have been a charmed life. So, I would like to dedicate this song to
      you. Unfortunately I did not write it though. But I don't suppose
      they will mind.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2y7woasr_s
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2y7woasr_s> ]

      Do you know, in all these years nobody has ever dedicated to me a song
      or a poem. Nor even a red rose. But this makes up for it. Nice little
      song isn't it, and sung well. Thank you kindly ma'am.

      As for a charmed life then I don't know about that, for I have no
      other lives to compare it with. Just this one as far as I know. But it
      sure has been charming. And I have never been down in the dumps; so I
      must have been up where we belong eh :- )) And it required no pills, no
      alcohol, no religion, no beliefs, nobody to keep telling me that they
      loved me, no drugs, etc; it just is what it is. A way of being. Thank
      you ma'am.

      Dick Richardson