Re: Delbannion

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2012
      Thanks. The breathlessness is due to IPN and by virtue of that I don't do enough exercise now for the last couple of years, and when I do then I go at it like a bull at gate. Which is silly. I don't know what the pain in the chest was for I have never had it before, but it felt like severe indigestion, but I had not eaten anything for some hours. Only a bar of chocolate. I have heard folks say that a heart attack feels like a pain in the chest with the pain going right down their left arm. But after one of them they cannot get up after a few minutes and continue going up a very steep hill. But I got there, and back down again. Also a couple of years ago they did all kinds of scans and tests because of the IPN and they said my heart was very good and so too were my lungs. They could not find anything wrong except for the IPN and they don't know what causes that and there is no cure for it. In all truth I don't really care what it was; at this age you have got to go due to something, and something quick would be good would it not :- )
      rwr

      rwr, I am not speaking as a professional but as an acquaintance. I think you should see a cardiologist. Perhaps you have already but your report would send most to suspect cardiac problems. As a current patient I know the amasing progress that has been made in cardiology. Bill

    • William
      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2012
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "merlinofexmoor" <merlinofexmoor@...> wrote:

        > Thanks. The breathlessness is due to IPN and by virtue of that I don't do enough exercise now for the last couple of years, and when I do then I go at it like a bull at gate. Which is silly. I don't know what the pain in the chest was for I have never had it before, but it felt like severe indigestion, but I had not eaten anything for some hours. Only a bar of chocolate. I have heard folks say that a heart attack feels like a pain in the chest with the pain going right down their left arm. But after one of them they cannot get up after a few minutes and continue going up a very steep hill. But I got there, and back down again. Also a couple of years ago they did all kinds of scans and tests because of the IPN and they said my heart was very good and so too were my lungs. They could not find anything wrong except for the IPN and they don't know what causes that and there is no cure for it. In all truth I don't really care what it was; at this age you have got to go due to something, and something quick would be good would it not :- )
        > rwr
        > rwr, I took heart maladys as a personal insult. In retrospect that was probably not the better response. I detested taking my meds and would not trust nursing staff. I too was not a sicklly person and felt i was being a coward by being sick.I understand that is a male response that is not unusual. I have made a good recovery from a problem that was never named. No organism was cultured and so I do not know what laid me low. The cardiologist said he thought he would lose me but I slowly clawed back and finally went back to work. I know the meds make me better and so I have quit being such a pain in the ass. I have seen the bridge you mentioned earlier. It is obviously not the tower bridge and looks weird in the desart. The owners want it to be known as the london bridge hoping tourists will come to see the tower bridge. American advertising is a most untrustworthy entity. Dont come to see it but do come to see devils tower and Mt. Rushmore. They are spectacular and unique. Bill

        > rwr, I am not speaking as a professional but as an acquaintance. I think you should see a cardiologist. Perhaps you have already but your report would send most to suspect cardiac problems. As a current patient I know the amasing progress that has been made in cardiology. Bill

      • rwr
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012
          Delbannion

          Many thanks for the editing Sir Hawkeye of the mountains of Maine. I
          have put the first chapters of the socio-political mystery story in a
          Yahoo Group safe deposit box called Delbannion. I have only stolen one
          small idea from the first novel. The moral of this fictional story is
          don't pick up hitch-hikers on a dark road at night :- ))) You
          don't know who you are picking up and they don't know who is
          picking them up. There could be trouble ahead ;- )

          I am wondering what tune to put to it. Perhaps the Fourth movement of
          the New World Symphony. Yeah, that will do it just fine.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFZcCNYF6-4