The Ignorant Masses?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2012
      The Ignorant Masses?

      [ Competition with the adversary should be all out, but competition
      among members of the same team should be more limited. If I am a team
      player, I should be playing in such a way that all my teammates are
      winners and all members of the opposing team are losers. I see my
      students as all being on the same team and playing against the ignorant
      masses. Dr David E White ]

      Tell us about the "ignorant masses" Doctor David E White. What
      is it that the ignorant masses are ignorant of? What do you know and
      understand which the ignorant masses do not know and understand? How did
      you acquire this knowing which the ignorant masses have not? A knowing
      and understanding of what exactly? From whence was it acquired and how?
      And having this knowing and understanding which the ignorant masses have
      not then what do you do with it exactly, and which they cannot do or
      learn to do? If you don't mind my asking. Such information might
      help one to become less ignorant. Just as an aside could sections of
      the ignorant masses possibly know anything which you don't know, and
      perhaps be able to do things which you cannot do by virtue of it? In
      which Rochester do you live by the way?

      Dick Richardson. One of the ignorant masses.