  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2012
      Welcome To

      The object, reason, and necessity of this website, and others like it,
      is to assist in the process of ushering in a New Paradigm. A new way of
      understanding our nature of being, and our cognitive function in the
      whole of existence. Such a paradigm is one which many of us are calling
      'The Experiential Paradigm'. This involves an understanding of ourselves
      which is due not to myths, beliefs, the religions of priestcraft or the
      isolated philosophies of this or that person, but rather a paradigmatic
      understanding of our existence, and all existence, due to direct first
      hand conscious experience of human beings. Consciousness is the
      phenomenon by which we know and understand anything - including our own
      existence. For without the flow of consciousness through our being then
      we are as good as dead; and know nothing at all about anything.

      Humanity learns by way of conscious experience and observation, and of
      course by asking questions about the various phenomena presented to our
      conscious awareness. A part of our learning is written into the genome
      for access to the evolving mind and consciousness of the phenomenon of
      Humanity. Other aspects of our learning and understanding is documented
      and archived for future generations to give thought to and take over
      from where we left off - and to take the process of 'Becoming' even

      However, hitherto, for the large part at least in western philosophy and
      psychology, the process of observation has been limited to only one half
      of creation - objectivity. But in the nature of real wholistic reality
      there is both the observer and the observed. We cannot attain to a
      comprehensive understanding of the nature of reality by studying only a
      half of it - we have to study (and come to know) ourself, the observer
      of the observed. Moreover, throughout the unfolding of the implicate
      nature of things this fact of self observation is actually forced upon
      us; and hence is not a mere fancy of personal choice for something to

      Nothing, it seems, comes harder to humanity than having to leave behind
      old ideas and concepts that sit easy on the mind, and seem to make sense
      is so far as we know things at any one point in human evolution. But
      whilst temporality and forms exist then evolution marches on - and
      taking us with it. The human mind and conscious awareness, just like the
      physical universe itself, is expanding, and with more and more potential
      all the time. However, the smarter we get and the more power to which we
      attain then the more we have to understand how best to use this power
      and potential. We do not come into this life with a written instruction
      manual of how to operate and what best to do for the best. However, that
      which is needed is written within the system of existence itself, and
      much of which is written into the system of our own inner dynamics of
      being. That which many of us use the word metaphysics to point to is, by
      some, called our spiritual or essential nature; but a rose is a rose by
      any other name.

      We are comprised of levels of emanation; and codes of instruction are
      written into our system - - and it is for us to use everything which is
      given unto us in the nature of reality to do the job. An acorn does not
      have to be told how to become a mighty oak tree - for it is all encoded
      within. So too is it within ourselves. Sooner or later (probably later)
      a new social, or human, paradigm will exist; we are only at the cusp or
      beginning of it right now; but coming it surely is. Moreover, it will
      come a little faster with our collective will and effort working in
      harmony and accord not only with each other but with the nature of
      reality itself and the unfolding of the implicate order. Creation is not
      done and finished, it is still unfolding; and just as you and I unfold
      along with it - for we are a part of it - the cognitive part.

      When this new understanding, new paradigm, eventually takes off in vast
      numbers of human beings then we will not require myths and priestcraft
      to fill the gaps in our knowledge and understanding - for the nature of
      reality and the life force itself does not need human beings to tell it
      how to operate or to write books on its behalf - even if such books were
      true. But we know well enough that most of them were far from the truth;
      and erected for the personal profit and power of those scribes. Humanity
      however grows up, just like a child becomes an adult; and when done we
      do not need sweet sticky sickly narcotics to keep us asleep and to keep
      the human mind in bondage to dangerous cretins. The nature of reality is
      infinitely more profound and complex than any man-made religions could
      ever aspire to comprehending - - and that is proved to us by the nature
      of reality itself.

      This website, along with others of its ilk, and along with individuals
      who have something to say, and indeed some existing organisations, have
      studied the human mind, the psyche of our dynamics, at far deeper and
      wider levels than has ever yet been attained to in human existence. We
      have so much yet to learn; to come to understand, and thence to put to
      good effect in the world; but that which we know right now far outstrips
      and outshines anything of the past in consensus human terms. True, some
      isolated individuals have been very wise for their time, both in history
      and even now. But, the nature of reality is not about isolated
      individuals, it is about the sum of the whole. We are not talking about
      the innate or revealed wisdom of some men and some women, but rather of
      the collective of Humanity on earth - and the unfolding of the implicate
      order of BEING and BECOMING. Truly do we have to pick up our comfortable
      bed of ancient mythologies and walk on into the unknown - to discover
      what is there and thence how best to use it for the benefit of the
      whole. Any other or lesser enterprise or aspiration is not worthy of the
      Dignity of Man; nor the investment of effort and energy of creation
      itself. In knowing our Self we simultaneously come into the
      understanding of knowing where to go, why and how.

      At this point in time humanity, for the large part, is not only
      alienated from each other but also alienated from the knowledge of Self,
      and what we are in our essential nature. Nothing of past deeds can ever
      be undone. But this does not prevent us from doing what we can do and
      must do now and tomorrow. And humanity is indeed redeeming the knowledge
      of our Self in growing numbers - the unfolding of the implicate order of
      Being and Becoming the more that we are. Hence the need for this and
      other such communications world-wide - and free of charge. Welcome to
      the future.

      © R.W. Richardson 2003