The Mystical Gnosis Event and the Human Situation

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2012
      The Mystical Gnosis Event and the Human Situation

      [ I found your book, the mystical gnosis event and the human situation,
      on a website and tracing the name I found your own website. Thank you
      for writing it. Can I ask when this was written? ]

      Yes, certainly. I cannot be sure of the exact date now, for I have worn
      out a few computers since then and I am not very good on dates anyway,
      and time flies; but that edition must have been done somewhere between
      1999 and 2003, shortly after moving to Lydeard Down Cottage. It could
      not have taken more than a few month to write because it was simply a
      new edited version of books I had written over the previous thirty
      years; but a few extra chapters were added, plus some clearing up of
      spelling mistakes. The previous edition to that was called Psychognosis
      and the Dignity of Man. You will probably find more links if you use
      that name for searching. They are the only two of the books which I did
      which are on the internet. I knew full well at the time that using the
      word Gnosis in the title would probably be disadvantageous (for obvious
      reasons), but I had to because that is what it is. I have often wondered
      what I should have perhaps called it for pragmatic purposes. But what is
      done is done, and I am not going to re-write it again with a different
      title. But the stuff is between the pages, not on the cover. Glad you
      found it useful sir. Quite a few people have.

      Dick Richardson