Lasse fare life

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2012
      The european welfare state is way over budget. Greece Portugal Spain Great Britain and France want their easy lives, free health care long vacations and cradel to grave nanny state to continue. I understand they expect the working world to pay for their living lardge. As justification for their position is that they think themselves the cradle of civilisation and therefore the rest of the world owes them the good life. This will not sell in the great working countries of the world. US, India and China will not stand for a weak, demanding Europe and I bet Germany will desert its weak sisters as germans are not afraid of work. Now our fearless leaders at this site have a similar love of largess. Being acedemics and lovers of the continental life style they like the doal, and the continental philosophy and the rule of the supposidly smarter, more sophistacated sorts. That too will not sell not now and not in the future. The meritocracy will win out because it is the only system that has ever worked. Free loaders drag everyone down and those who work have control over the bums. It was the acedemics that taught our weak generations of non employed or under employed youth. Those acedemics told the young they were entitled and only cold economics will beat that wrong notion out of them. I expect a call for an end to tenure to erupt soon. We cannot afford the luxury of soft living acedemics so some smart politician will see this fat target and tenure will fall. Lazy in its many forms is still just lazy. Europe and its tenured sponsers will face the workers, its haircut time. Bill