What it is to be Human?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2012
      What it is to be Human?

      [ Who would you say has captured best in writing what it is to be
      human?]

      No comment. Other than to say that if you asked all people that question
      then you would no doubt get about five billion different answers, for
      each have their own hero icon. I don't have any heroes or icons.
      You live life to find out what it is like being a human here. And if you
      look hard enough you find other things too. Don't recall reading
      anybody ever writing about such things. Why is that I wonder. As for me
      then I find that being a human to be just fine thanks, don't need
      anybody to tell me about it or what it is like. DONE IT. But we each
      have to live our own existence. That should keep you busy enough for
      seventy or eighty years.

      rwr