Why grimm William?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2012
      A few corrections to your invented mythology given that you seem to be
      so interested in me. I do not have any mathematical friends. I had four
      friends and they are all long since dead. Two of them were
      mathematicians. One a draughtsman and international chess player who
      died of cancer when he was thirty five back in the late seventies. The
      other was from India and he won the Nobel prize for physics. He died
      about ten or twelve years ago at the age of about sixty two. I am very
      fussy who I have as a friend. They have to be very nice people indeed.
      Another friend was an optician and the other one was a lorry drivers
      mate.

      As for the drugs which you rant on about I have never had any drugs in
      my life, and would not touch them with somebody else's barge pole.
      Neither do I take pills or medicines for I have never been ill. Neither
      have I ever had any hallucinations. So, these idiotic ideas which you
      keep inventing are as idiotic as yourself. And your christian friend was
      plainly right, you are the biggest sad sack misery that I have ever come
      across. Sod living your life. As for living with you then that must be
      purgatory and hell on earth. So, if you are so interested in me
      (don't know why that should be) then get the facts right; you
      idiotic buffoon. As for whether you will judge yourself when on the way
      out then you will have to wait and see will you not. Beliefs are about
      as much good as a hole in the head. Wait and see. But who cares. In the
      meantime don't ever change, for you make a wonderful advert for an
      idiotic philosophy. The fun of it is that anybody can read your buffoon
      emails here, for it is an open list, and you cannot erase your emails
      can you :- )))))))) Every time you write you reveal nothing about the
      world or life, but just about you :- )))))) You don't even seem to
      be smart enough to work that out yet :- ))))))

      Dick Richardson.

    • William
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2012