Try this one SuZ

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2012
      Try this one SuZ

      Try this one SuZ. It is a fictional TV movie. It is called North and
      South. It is the film which I have enjoyed most. It is all on uTube in
      parts. There is one hell of a lot in it. But there is so much REAL
      human life experience in it. So, it is not fantasy fiction. How do I
      know that there is much real human life experience IN IT? I know
      because I have lived it and therefore I can say YES I KNOW !

      This is the first part, you can find the rest from here.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pX2XJCY02Q&feature=relmfu
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pX2XJCY02Q&feature=relmfu>

      Oh, by the way, the girl must have the best lips in lipdom. I always
      look at them first don't you know :- ) Anyway, it is far cry from the
      Hollywood gung-ho shoot em up films.

      rwr