Waiting on the monster

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2012
      The first front has just passed with temps below the levels to energise a huge spin up. We just missed a long train tornado . Now there is a secound front coming from the same direction. It leaves us a target until midnight. I will try to stay up till it passes but Sailor Jerry may have different ideas. One monster down and one on the prowl. Grimm