Will you ever see this Homo Ensophicus?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2012
      Will you ever see this Homo Ensophicus?

      [ Do you think that you will ever see this new level of humanity, or
      homo ensophicus as you called it? ]

      I already have seen it. Well, a bit of it anyway. The edifice does not
      stand still you know. Tis on the move the whole time. If you mean will I
      personally (the package of stuff writing this here and now) ever see it
      in a thousand years time and more then I will not be here in a thousand
      years time and more, I am here now. But whoever is around when it
      becomes the norm will know it well enough for they will be living it;
      and no doubt slowly heading for the next mob after that. Sensory
      Enhancement upon the Implicate Order, unfolding. The questions of what
      am I and where do I come from only have one answer, and they can be
      found, but the question of where I (and we) are going in time and space
      is an open book. You cannot write about what has not happened yet can
      you. Why don't you write about WHAT HAS? As for speculation about
      what will happen tomorrow than that is about as useful as an empty beer
      glass is today. Albeit that an empty beer glass can be filled up –
      providing it has a bottom and it does not leak. And talking of which
      reminds me. But you might get a wee speculative taste of it in the
      Aldeen Ordinance.

      In the meantime enjoy what you have got here and now, and make the most
      of it – and you. Using it works. Tis what it is for.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP8YNxGmrwU&feature=relmfu
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP8YNxGmrwU&feature=relmfu>

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-kWBOvfwdg
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-kWBOvfwdg>

      The whole work. This piece started my journey arcos the Styx when I was
      very young by the way; and I discovered what Homo Ensophicus was based
      upon. But the best was still yet to come then, I had to wait twenty
      years for that to happen. But it did. It WILL out you know.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFpyuZUSUPI&feature=related
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFpyuZUSUPI&feature=related>

      Dick Richardson.

    • William
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2012
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "merlinofexmoor" <merlinofexmoor@...> wrote:

        > Will you ever see this Homo Ensophicus?
        >
        > [ Do you think that you will ever see this new level of humanity, or
        > homo ensophicus as you called it? ]
        >
        > I already have seen it. Well, a bit of it anyway. The edifice does not
        > stand still you know. Tis on the move the whole time. If you mean will I
        > personally (the package of stuff writing this here and now) ever see it
        > in a thousand years time and more then I will not be here in a thousand
        > years time and more, I am here now. But whoever is around when it
        > becomes the norm will know it well enough for they will be living it;
        > and no doubt slowly heading for the next mob after that. Sensory
        > Enhancement upon the Implicate Order, unfolding. The questions of what
        > am I and where do I come from only have one answer, and they can be
        > found, but the question of where I (and we) are going in time and space
        > is an open book. You cannot write about what has not happened yet can
        > you. Why don't you write about WHAT HAS? As for speculation about
        > what will happen tomorrow than that is about as useful as an empty beer
        > glass is today. Albeit that an empty beer glass can be filled up –
        > providing it has a bottom and it does not leak. And talking of which
        > reminds me. But you might get a wee speculative taste of it in the
        > Aldeen Ordinance.
        >
        > In the meantime enjoy what you have got here and now, and make the most
        > of it – and you. Using it works. Tis what it is for.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP8YNxGmrwU&feature=relmfu
        > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP8YNxGmrwU&feature=relmfu>
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-kWBOvfwdg
        > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-kWBOvfwdg>
        >
        > The whole work. This piece started my journey arcos the Styx when I was
        > very young by the way; and I discovered what Homo Ensophicus was based
        > upon. But the best was still yet to come then, I had to wait twenty
        > years for that to happen. But it did. It WILL out you know.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFpyuZUSUPI&feature=related
        > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFpyuZUSUPI&feature=related>
        >
        > Dick Richardson.
        >Dick, I know you have named this higher order of life but it might help if you described it. Is it just a smarter human? It he bigger, faster, more comely? What attributes will he have that we lack?
        I suppose you see evolution as the mediator of this progress. If we proceed to poison the earth the resultant creature might be a regression. Smaller, uglier, more stupid could be the norm as they slink back into their caves. Extinction of the primates is possible. I point to the dynosaurs to show it is not necessarily a forward progression. It makes no difference for you or I either way. Our life in the present is well defined . I certainly agree with you that we should enjoy today and these sort of speculations make me happy. We were visited by a good size asteroid with an inside the moon distance close call. If it had hit we would have been the highest link on the hommonoid chain.So I am for the ascendance of your theoretical heibermench and agree you and I will most certainly not see him.Have you seen "The Ascendance of Man"by Bermounski? Grimm