Re: [existlist] Sartres stubin

  • felix manos peregrino
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 9, 2012
      On Apr 9, 2012, at 11:18 AM, William wrote:

      > felix, Uncle Albert was such a star in his field but the press,who were insipid bastards, did not understand whar Albert said about physics and cosmology. They questioned him about theology . He would squirm and say non sequetors while looking the fool. He was not as brave as Neitche but in the end he caused as much damage to the religios.Certainly heliocentric theory put a big hole in church ideas of the real cosmos. I remember reading Hoyle and saw his cosmology was flawed. Wilson finally understood the idea of a galaxy and then Uncle Albert and Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawkins ripped up the earth centric cosmology and its metaphysical underpinnings.
      I find theorising quaint but pleasant. I know when I do so I may be playing the fool but I have no responsibility in cosmology. Remember Albert was a patent clerk so chairmanship at university does not guarantee genius. I think cosmology beyond the big bang will center around the hypernova and its super massive black hole. It is my private little theory and I continue to think about it. It`s fun and does not give me a headache like reading Sartre. Grimm

      Einstein and I had something in common. In our astrological natal charts we both had the planet Mercury residing in the sixth degree of Aries at the moment of our birth. About as many people understand the implications of that as there were people who understood Einstein's theory of relativity when he first compiled it.

      I liked reading Sartre's theory about the use of denial for instituting a ground for being outside the cosmic soup. Have you ever seen a bucket full of live crabs all trying to escape simultaneously? It practically explains consciousness as I have come to understand it. ;-)

      ^^
      felix