Re: Sartres stubin

  • William
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 9, 2012
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, felix manos peregrino <felix.peregrino@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > The management on this site has no way of monitoring the effects of existential schism. I warn candidates to beware and know you are playing with your life, your sanity. Now this is less important today because modernist thinking has eroded the old wall of faith. Many have learned to work without a rope and think it normal. I doubt Neitche thought it normal. I have not hidden my modernism but I have never advertised. I stand for it here but this is a small forum acessable to only searchers, nomads. Grimm
      > >

      > *************
      >
      > The tenure of your post is what I think matters. It's you contemplating what gets sot before you in real time that acts as precedent to deep me-and-thee-ing with significant others. What Einstein or such might have thought upon criticizing your current opinions amounts to zip shit. He took his best shot, and now he's dead. R.I.P.
      >
      > Contrarily, when Einstein is quoted to have said that imagination is more important than intelligence, such sentiment leads to the self-same conclusion that each of us have to answer to our own dim-witted foibles. I too, have sinned. The ability or gift required to concentrate for long periods of time in pursuit of the gifts of the world beyond words are wasted on them wot seeks populist answers. No blame. It doesn't matter. Nobody knows.
      >

      > ^^
      > felix
      > felix, Uncle Albert was such a star in his field but the press,who were insipid bastards, did not understand whar Albert said about physics and cosmology. They questioned him about theology . He would squirm and say non sequetors while looking the fool. He was not as brave as Neitche but in the end he caused as much damage to the religios.Certainly heliocentric theory put a big hole in church ideas of the real cosmos. I remember reading Hoyle and saw his cosmology was flawed. Wilson finally understood the idea of a galaxy and then Uncle Albert and Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawkins ripped up the earth centric cosmology and its metaphysical underpinnings.
      I find theorising quaint but pleasant. I know when I do so I may be playing the fool but I have no responsibility in cosmology. Remember Albert was a patent clerk so chairmanship at university does not guarantee genius. I think cosmology beyond the big bang will center around the hypernova and its super massive black hole. It is my private little theory and I continue to think about it. It`s fun and does not give me a headache like reading Sartre. Grimm

    • felix manos peregrino
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 9, 2012
        On Apr 9, 2012, at 11:18 AM, William wrote:

        > felix, Uncle Albert was such a star in his field but the press,who were insipid bastards, did not understand whar Albert said about physics and cosmology. They questioned him about theology . He would squirm and say non sequetors while looking the fool. He was not as brave as Neitche but in the end he caused as much damage to the religios.Certainly heliocentric theory put a big hole in church ideas of the real cosmos. I remember reading Hoyle and saw his cosmology was flawed. Wilson finally understood the idea of a galaxy and then Uncle Albert and Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawkins ripped up the earth centric cosmology and its metaphysical underpinnings.
        I find theorising quaint but pleasant. I know when I do so I may be playing the fool but I have no responsibility in cosmology. Remember Albert was a patent clerk so chairmanship at university does not guarantee genius. I think cosmology beyond the big bang will center around the hypernova and its super massive black hole. It is my private little theory and I continue to think about it. It`s fun and does not give me a headache like reading Sartre. Grimm

        Einstein and I had something in common. In our astrological natal charts we both had the planet Mercury residing in the sixth degree of Aries at the moment of our birth. About as many people understand the implications of that as there were people who understood Einstein's theory of relativity when he first compiled it.

        I liked reading Sartre's theory about the use of denial for instituting a ground for being outside the cosmic soup. Have you ever seen a bucket full of live crabs all trying to escape simultaneously? It practically explains consciousness as I have come to understand it. ;-)

        ^^
        felix