Cold fusion reactor

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2012
      Some years ago my brother who who has a law degree and Phd in chemistry called me to ask if I had seen the news about a cold fusion reactor. I had but did not believe it even though the source was reputable. It was a hoax. Now the recent conversation makes me rethink the notion of cold fusion. If the matter in the brain changes mass into electrochemical energy and transmits it as voice or signal or perceptable action is this complex not a cold fusion reactor?
      Just a thought,WRH