Rather a good name really?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012
      Rather a good name really?

      [ I thought that the name, title: The mysterious reunion in the death
      and resurrection of consciousness event; is rather a good name, title,
      really.]

      Yes, me too. That is why I called it that, for that is what happens. But
      for brevity sake I also called it Psychognosis. But explained well
      enough what that means and described what it is like better than anybody
      has ever done before, and then went on to tell of MUCH more. But they
      are stuck amigo. They are in stuck into a religion or stuck into
      consciousness and life being a product of matter. Too bad for them eh.
      No wonder they don't function right. They don't know what they
      are or where they came from or what they are doing here. Not yet
      anyway. But one day maybe. That is what society and its education does
      for them. Pathetic. Pathological. Paranoia. Three peas in a poke.

      rwr