Re: nescism

  • uli
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2000
      "The falseness of a judgement is to us not
      necessarily an objection to a
      judgement:.........To recognize untruth as a
      condition of life : that, to be sure, means to
      resist customary value- sentiments in a dangerous
      fashion; and a philosophy which ventures to do so
      places itself, by that act alone, beyond good and
      evil"
      "How could something originate in its antithesis?
      Truth in error, for example? Or will to truth in
      will to deception? Or the unselfish act in
      self-interest?........Such origination is
      impossible; he who dreams of it is a fool, indeed
      worse than a fool; the things of the highest value
      must have another origin of their own- they cannot
      be derivable from this transitory, seductive,
      deceptive, mean little world, from this confusion
      of desire and illusion! In the womb of being,
      rather, in the intransitory, in the hidden god, in
      the "thing itself" - that is where their cause
      must lie and nowhere else!"
      Sam, Nietzsche is.... a state of being more than
      an argument, i think. Not that i don't appreciate
      the stile or the state, in bits .
      Delia

    • Jesus Christ
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2000
        when people believed the earth to be flat, it was. now, it is more commonly believed to be round, therefore, it is round to most people. i, personally, believe the earth to be shape of a square. the earth may be round to you but that does not mean that it is perceived as round to everyone else.