dodging and weaving

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2012
      Now let`s see, I must not address Dick or even mention his name or he will come back. But he is already here. So I am not talking to you Dick. I am talking about you. Now if I talk about you you will come back but you are already here, jocco. It appears that if I do not ask you a question you will not be miffed.
      Dick, you got more rules than any religious creep. You know I will not obet your rules,enless they suck you in. Caught in ones own rules is the definition of a connundrum. Can you exist in an connundrum , I mean who makes the rules then?[rehtorical question,not for Dick].
      Who makes the rules is a big question. I hate to be soo crass but I see that the man with the gold makes the rules. That is an observation after many years of business and legal matters. I do not like rules but I like order. Previously I would not admit I liked order but the chic was further left then and it was important to be cool.
      It was cool to be out at night, especially in the dangerous places. I considered myself old when I quit the streets. Quit the bars, quit chasing. In places where I have never been I still go out. I scope it out, hard in the daytime and then go for that ocassional bit of nightlife. Priscilla has great street sense and we back each other. What is out there now, especially in the islands can be very intellectual. There are smart people in the islands who enjoy conversation of deeper subjects. On Barbados there is a salon life that attracts a great variety of smart, argumentative people.They do not cut each other off and I have never heard them demands rules. An assumption of civility rules and though voices may be raised tempers are not.
      So I will say what I wan`t, not every thing I know. People talk to me and for most of it I am a cul de sac. It is what bumps togeather in that sac that spits out the ideas. Bill