Re: William dick dicked

  • fictiveparrot
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2012
      > I will take my "demented mind" and leave here now. I know you
      > like being alone, so enjoy it here. Alone. But DONT call me back again
      > will you. Given that you have the truth of all things in your words and
      > have nothing to learn about anything then you do not need to mention me
      > or anybody else do you. Remember me when things are dark.

      It keeps threatening to leave but it keeps coming back. It is like cancer toying with the patient.

      Things are never dark enough Dick Dick. The only thing I like about your posts are when they are short and merciful. You might try extracting what you have to say from what you think you said so that you might say SOMETHING. Your bloated dialogues ramble and flutter like leaves in the wind, clacking their own applause that few hear or care to hear, let alone share.

      count your words and divide by 20, then edit down to that count and people probably will find you about 5% as distasteful.

      Cracker Whippe