Strange is not Strange?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2012
      Strange is not Strange?

      [ Most of what you write and talk about is so strange to most people
      that they will never accept that it is real and that what you say is
      true. ]

      Many of the things which we do for the first time cannot even be
      remembered, such as: breathing, feeling your body and moving it around,
      seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, touching; maybe even talking and
      walking. So they never seem strange to us do they. But didn't going
      to school for the first time seem strange and different? Didn't
      falling in love for the first time seem strange and different?
      Didn't your first tooth falling out seem strange and different?
      Strange is not strange at all son. Strange is one of the most common
      things in life. I had a strange day yesterday, for I had never done
      yesterday before.

      If and when you ever have a first mystical experience it will seem VERY
      strange and different. Let us hope for your sake it is only a quick and
      minor one. Maybe you will kick the bucket without ever having had one.
      That is not strange either by all accounts. But if you have a dozen or
      so of them then it will not seem so strange to you. The novelty wears
      off and you take it all in your stride. What I have written may help
      take the feeling of being so different and `odd' away. It was
      worth a try anyway.

      rwr