Adopting a New Religion?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2012
      Adopting a New Religion?

      [ I don't want to worry you Richard but if anybody took all this in
      which you are saying and writing then they would be adopting a new
      religion. ]

      You are NOT worrying me sir. If they did then that would be their
      problem would it not. In the beginning I said don't rest or lean on this
      but find it yourself. This stuff is not for believing, it is for KNOWING
      by going there. It ISNT a religion. It is LIFE, AS IS. A religion is a
      belief. This isn't a belief.

      But hearing it presents no problem does it, and they MIGHT even start
      looking for it and feeling for it – I hope they do; for it is what
      they ARE. Telling it is not done for nothing sir. Nothing is for
      nothing. But if they were to say `I now have it' then they would be
      WRONG. Hearing it is not having it. But it can HELP. Why didn't anybody
      help me??????????

      This has all be said before by the way, and covered at the time. If
      anybody took on board what I say and left it at that then they would be
      a fool. I sure do not want anybody to believe this. You can understand
      that can you not? They would do far better to QUESTION it all. It is
      themselves they should be questioning, not me. For that is what it is
      about. THEM. They are the Eternal I AM. And DONT assume what that is.

      rwr