Obscured by the Light?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2012
      Obscured by the Light?

      [ People often say that we need light to see anything, but light can
      also obscure things. Such as the stars in the night sky during the day.]

      :- ) Just at the point of my writing this, here in this location, the
      sun is just past the meridian (another hot day here by the way) but
      right next to the sun, just to left and up a bit, is the moon, and a bit
      further on there is Jupiter, and right close to the sun there are three
      minor planets (large Asteroids) but you cannot see any of them can you.
      Obscured by the light of the sun and the day. TOO MUCH light. You can
      see much in the dark providing they ARE lit up. Nothing wrong with dark
      mate. Good time is the night. I have a beer to get on with right now.
      NOT a light ale :- )))

      rwr