Interracial Relationships?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 10:55 PM
      Interracial Relationships?

      [ I was wondering what your views would be on the question of
      interracial relationships? ]

      I don't see where or why such a silly question should ever arise. If
      two people are in love with each other then that is all that matters. To
      what kind of a retarded prig would such a question ever arise?
      Personally I have never been involved in one, it just never happened,
      but if it had then great. What could be problematic perhaps would be a
      language barrier, but they seem to get around that OK don't they.
      Anyway, have you ever known love to be fussy? :- ))) Gawd strewth mate.
      I think perhaps it helps if they are both human beings – but if they
      ain't then what the hell :- ))) To be quite frank I don't think
      this is even a topic worth talking about. And if they do talk about it
      then what the frig is wrong with them? If you can love then you have
      sure got all that is needed, but if you are loved then isn't that
      the impossible come true? Gadzooks talk about getting ones priorities
      right. Can you think of any responsibility greater than being loved? A
      life in your hands? I can't.

      rwr