Calling it Mysticism was wrong?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2012
      Calling it Mysticism was wrong?

      [ I still don't think you should have called it Mysticism sir. And
      why bring politics into it.]

      Actually I called it Psychognosis mate :- ))) But whether you or anyone
      else likes it or not IT IS deeply and profoundly mysterious. So is life
      mate – it runs deep and silent. Religion is not mysticism sir, it is
      bullshit. So there. And you can no more keep politics (about how we
      live and organise our lives here) out of life than you can keep air out
      of the lungs and survive here. Anyway, write your own book. Nobody is
      stopping you. Nobody stopped me. Nor their bloody godo's and bishops
      mate :- )))) I think the clergy were too busy screwing folks to notice.
      I have met them too. And I DO talk about things that are there to find.
      They DONT !

      Dick Richardson