And what of that Song of hers?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2012
      And what of that Song of hers?

      [ And what did you think of that song of Houston's' Merlin? ]

      I take you mean THE song? The one written by the singer with the big
      tits. It is the only song which she sang which I know, and man
      didn't she sing it eh. Also saw it in the film some years later,
      what was it called, the Bodyguard. Quite a good film too. Typical
      American though :- ))) But one of the better ones. She could have done
      with a bodyguard actually. I would have done it for her.

      I don't know when that song came out but I remember the night when I
      first heard it, and it got stuck in my head for a week. It was fifteen
      years ago and we had rented the pub across the road all day for two
      birthday parties. One in the afternoon for the six year old and then one
      in the evening for the eighteen year old, and it went on nearly all
      night. They still talk about that party in the village there now. All
      the village came and so many from outside of it. Many of them crashed
      out on the floor in our house. You should have seen it in the morning,
      bodies all over the joint. One could hardly step over them all.

      Anyway, they played that song time and time again that evening. It is
      one of those which will always go on. It has that magic ingredient. Not
      sure what it is but it has got it :- )))) Nobody ever sang that like she
      did. Even the writer of it said that. She seems like a scream too and I
      rather like her too :- )) I would take her out for a pint any night
      – big tits or not :- )))) But she could pay for the beer. Me thinks
      that she would never stop talking :- )))))

      Merlin