What of the Middle East Problem?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2012
      What of the Middle East Problem?

      [ So what do you really think of the middle east problem Richard? ]

      Oh Ker-Riced mate, not again surely. If the Jews and the Arabs want to
      kill each other off then let them get on with it in peace and quiet.
      They plainly do or they would not be doing it. I don't sit thinking
      about it, it got boring so many years ago mate. I do feel sorry for the
      Palestinians having that lot dumped in their midst. But they ain't
      much better are they :- ))) Perhaps Iran will blow the bloody lot of
      them up and put them out of their misery :- ))) I would not send a
      reporter there to report on it, let alone troops. Sod them. If two kids
      insist on a punch up in the playground then their ain't no stopping
      them. Let them get on with it and get it out of their system. I would
      have done the same with Iraq. What a waste of time and life that was.
      Hitler was something different mate. THAT WAS a war. It cost this Island
      an Empire; the biggest empire there ever was :- ) Who cares eh. But it
      did have some friends one is glad to say. As for the Middle East it has
      been a place of shit stirring for many millennia. A bloody great lump of
      rock from space the size of The Isle of Wight would fix it all. It would
      fix everything here :- )))) POW !! Shazam and there it was gone :- ))))
      Hey, and just think of how many godo's it would take with it :- )
      Now there is a plus side innit. Morons will reap what they sow, and a
      bloody good job too.

      Merlin