Some say this and some say that?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2012
      Some say this and some say that?

      [ It is always the way isn't it Merlin, some say this some say that and
      some say nothing, and no matter what subject, thing, event or phenomenon
      it is about. Opinions abound on everything under the sun and beyond it.
      ]

      :- ) They do indeed, and as if opinions and beliefs mattered a damn
      about anything :- )) How many speak of things while in possession of
      more data and information about something, and how many speak their
      opinions when they have none of it. Indeed. But lies and fantasies can
      fly just as fast as accurate information can. Alas :- )) Tis like a
      really hot mid-summer day here today. And that isn't an opinion, it is
      how it really is here right now. Like it or not, agree with it or not :-
      ))) I have so often yelled for folk to talk about what they KNOW and
      wave the rest. But they don't :- ))) Maybe they just have nothing to
      utter but their opinions YET. The best verification of this ever is
      when you hear folks talking about something which you yourself happen to
      know quite a lot about and have studied it all your life, and they know
      damn all about it. But they are still full of opinions about it :- )))
      If I had a religion (which I don't) I would demand – save me from
      your people mate :- )))) But I just take care of it myself, and in my
      own way. They don't keep coming back by the way :- )))

      rwr