Mob Interests?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 12:38 AM
      Mob Interests?

      [ No doubt why games of pushing a ball around either with your foot or a
      stick are more popular with the mob than games where you have to think.
      And even then most people just watch them and yell and do not even take
      part in them. ]

      :- )))) Man alive, if you want to get rich then either pinch it or push
      a ball around :- ) Unless you can sing of course; then you can wobble
      your tonsils on the stage or hold a guitar and wobble your hips. They
      have the Olympic Games coming off here soon. I will keep my head well
      under the sheets for a few weeks until it is all over :- )))) But they
      will not be migrating down this way. What a bloody waste of time and
      money. Even a bloody royal wedding would be more spectacular :- ))) She
      was a cute bunny wasn't she. And that brings in the bucks from all
      over the globe too. I wonder if folks lack a little colour in their
      life. Very sad if they do. The earth is a BIG place and there is so much
      to do, see, study, think about, et al. Just as a matter of interest I
      was the best ever tiddlywinks player. I played about ten different
      people and never lost a game. Probably got good at it by flicking
      bogies at the teacher :- ))) Schools like I went to don't exist any
      more. Good thing too. I bet they learn more in prison than what
      schools ever taught kids where I grew up. Even the fights were mainly
      between the teachers and the kids :- )))) But society is now sanitised
      ;- ) NOT to be confused with sane. If society is very good at one thing
      then that is driving folks insane. Gawd love a duck eh. Did you know
      that some folks look for intelligence out there in space. No wonder is
      it. They must have sure got disheartened here and given up on it. Does
      anybody have a big antenna dish which they don't want? Tune in and
      drop out :- ))) Nah mate, the time to quit is just before you go nuts.

      rwr