Your Life Philosophy William

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2012
      Your Life Philosophy William

      Or to put it another way, the code of living life which your past
      experience and your feeling about life and living has led you to. Yours
      William (if there is one) must be the most obnoxious one that ever
      existed, and every time you open your mouth you expound it for all to
      see. And pure rationalism by the way died before it ever got off the
      ground. All you ever get in life is a body and conscious experience and
      a small degree of options for choices – and even they are too much
      for the present state of humanity to handle – look at the world
      around you. Jim was at least right on that thing (makes a change for
      him to be right about anything; but he cannot help being blind and a
      soft touch) those few writers (nothing in common anyway) are not read
      these days, most folks have either never heard of them or those that
      have went Ppphhttt and moved on years ago.

      But it is true enough WE EXIST and most folks when mature have some kind
      of philosophy or code for existing by. You do not exist because you can
      think old chum, thinking is but one of the attributes of existing in
      this mode of being. Simple folk adopt one from somebody else, whereas
      others use their own life experience to adopt and mould their own life
      philosophy, and their personality invariably reveals it. What IS your
      Philosophy William (yeah rhetorical question really). However, given
      that you are the only one using this group now then you really ought to
      state what your philosophy for existing IS – not that I think anyone
      else will ever want to adopt it; for it sure is a rotten place to be.
      No, of course I am not staying here, I just popped on for the hell of
      it, too many far better things to do. I would normally wish you fare
      well but it seems that you do not want to fare well, you just want to be
      miserable and make everybody else miserable. You will never achieve
      that last part of that :- )))) And how many folks even know you exist
      lad? You will never make waves and leave footprints in the sands of
      time.

      rwr