The old Curmudgeon

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2012
      The old Curmudgeon

      I always found this group to be slightly amusing too, not that there was
      ever much action on it. But as to why the subscribers did not start an
      existentialist group of their own and leave this one to the old
      encrusted and intransigent curmudgeon I shall never know. It takes
      about thirty seconds to set up a yahoo group, and then you simply
      advertise it to everybody whom you know. If they are interested they
      come and if they ain't then they don't. Would you like me to do
      one? The only moderation required is to keep spam and advertising off it
      by inspecting all new member emails for a week or two, and then let it
      rip. Any who die or go insane along the way then tough luck.

      Dick Richardson

      Exmoor