What happned to exislist

  • William
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2012
      If you want to know I have found the answer . Bill
    • poisson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2012
        well, i want to know and i ask to know. j.

        > If you want to know I have found the answer . Bill

      • Susan Schnelbach
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2012
          Too loose moderation and an unwillingness to accept that adults can't be polite in an anonymous environment. That's been fixed, now, so if you'd like to start up a conversation, please do. I'll be more careful about allowing rude behavior to continue past a day or two and will moderate the group more strictly to prevent bullying behavior.

          Thanks for sticking around and I hope to see you active in a conversation!

          - Susan

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2012