Exciting?

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2012
      Exciting?

      [ You have said much about life being exciting and you have called it
      excitation. Do you have any more to say about that? ]

      No, not really. I have written all I know about it. But it is that
      phenomenon in which something gets you all EXCITED. The mystical journey
      to transcendence began by way of Excitation. But I guess that different
      things get different people excited. Being in love is a big excitation
      isn't it. So is observing beauty. Finding your SELF was and is
      exciting. But it is in being EXCITED, or the excited state, that life
      becomes its best isn't it. So many things have excited me over the
      years. I am told that Electrons and Atoms get into excited states too
      and then stuff happens – but I doubt if electrons and atoms know it
      :- ) I sure know it because I am aware and I can FEEL. Feeling things is
      really what life is all about isn't it :- ) Even better than
      understanding them is :- ) But no, I have no more to say about it than I
      said years ago. It just goes on.

      RW