I can’t imagine it?

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2012
      I can't imagine it?

      [ I cannot imagine being wide awake, conscious, knowing things, and yet
      there being no world, no moving time, no change, no personality, no
      memory and not even being able to think. I just cannot imagine it
      Richard. ]

      :- ) Neither would I have been able to imagine it chum :- ) But I never
      tried to imagine it for I had never heard of it. YOU have heard of it.
      For I told you about it. You will not forget hearing it when undergoing
      that journey at the end of your time lad. THAT is the power of the word.
      But you don't not have to imagine it, for you will KNOW IT by being
      there and being it again. So no problems eh. Tis what you are and where
      you come from; and what you KNOW there.

      Hey, here is a fun one for you. Some daft bastards have said that those
      who know cannot talk of it and those who do talk of it don't know it
      :- ) Humanity can get so bloody stupid mate, keep well away from them
      unless you catch something diabolical :- ))) The worst thing ever to
      catch is religion, that is a killer virus. FACT ! And it is NOT from
      eternity for this purpose! You cannot chop their heads off because they
      have not got one :- ) And that is also why you cannot get anything in
      there :- )))))

      rwr