Try telling them

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2012
      Try telling them

      Try telling an academic or a philosopher that there are things which
      they can never work out and this is the same as telling religionists
      that there ain't no godo up there keeping an eye on them –
      BLASPHEMY chum :- ))) But let us forget the religionists for they
      ain't worth bothering with and they will go the way of Dodo within
      the next few millennia.

      However, to tell a materialistic rationalist that there are things that
      cannot be worked out, and that you have to directly find them to know
      them and understand them, then the problem is that there are some thing
      which we CAN work it. I can work out that if I take three apples from a
      basket of four apples then there will be one apple left in the basket.
      And I WILL BE RIGHT. However, I KNOW that from the hindsight of
      EXPERINCE ! To deduce and infer something is NOT KNOWING IT. Knowing is
      always HINDSIGHT while in the temporal stream of things.

      But in my essential SELF I also know things, but there is no hindsight,
      memory or time movement there. Nothing changes. So that is a nice one
      to figure out isn't it :- ) But it is easy to understand because you
      are that thing and you KNOW what it (you) knows and experiences. And you
      bring that back here with you when you come back. So, why do not
      scientists, academics, materialists, psychologists, philosophers,
      religionists, talk about these things? Easy – because they don't
      know it :- ))) If they did then they would.

      But even REAL scientists are looking for things and then studying what
      they find. Mystics do exactly that. But where a scientist reaches their
      existing `end' then they speculate and theorise. And some take
      that speculation to be true :- ) Mystic just say that they don't
      know. But they (we) keep looking for more. There is more to life and
      existence than just BEING, there is also the temporal incarnate
      BECOMING. Jump aboard, it is a fascinating ride. As the actress said to
      the bishop :- )

      rwr