Existlist archives

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2012
      I find it interesting to reread some of the past ideas presented on this list. Only one of us seems to survive from the beginning and that is CSW. He pops in on ocassion so I know he is still active . In 9402 Eduard makes an interestung observation about an emerging world figure. Eduard became interested in Nooism and rarely contributes. Bill