How long the internet?

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2012
      How long will YAHOO keep these sessions? If YAHOO is sold will the new owner have the rights to these writings or will ownership revert to the authors. I mentioned being inscribed in stone ,might cyberspace be more durable than stone. This has been an internet continuance since very early in internet discussion groups. We continue to argue for the validity of the posts to the nominal topic. It is all most appropriate as a call to order is a common thread to conversation. Bill