Self knowledge

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2012
      Neither Hagel, Zizak and now probably not you,Mary, are existentialists. Jim refuses to answer the numerous questions I have posed to him about his bag of ideas. Many of the statements about self knowledge have only personal validity . People no longer defend their statements here ,they just ramble on and suppose they are accepted, they are not. Bill