Net tricks

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2011
      I see how he does it but why. I imigine a lost philosophy brings few friends or attention. I understand dictators are lonely people. As shown in Korea even dictators die and existlist has seen many a dictator get banned and blocked. The moderator still can delete false members. I would think high level bloggers have similar means. I notice more frequent ID checks by YAHOO. The systems get better ,harder to tharwt. I see little chance of winning against high power security soft ware. Bill