The Higgs Boson.

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2011
      CERN says it is 'tantalisingly close'to finding the particle that will complete the grand equations of physics. Some ass called it the god particle and that stupid name shows how far away from rational thinking so many are. CERN says they are months away and I am anxious for the particle equations to be complete. For many it will mean little but for me it is the the capstone of centuries of scientific work and expermentation. I would call it the I told you so particle. Bill