Multi Vs Universe

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2011
      Mary has mentioned the concept of multiverse and I recently watched a show about the multiverse theory. String theory would seem to support a multiuniverse theory and the show presented cosmologists and mathameticians who promote the theory. In a multiverse you might exist on thousands of time lines simultaneously. The mathamaticians like it because they can write equations to fit the theory. One of the math guys stole the show for me when he said there could be no way to designing an experiment to prove the theory. That did it for me as if science cannot prove a theory I am loath to accept it. Should a number of people accept such an idea it could direct a sort of pantheism of the coexistant self. It would amount to a faith but would take a modernistic twist. Being avante guarde is terribly tempting to some but I actually begin to understand some of the cosmology of universe. Bill