The infallibles

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20 1:57 PM
      Too big to fail, too smart to fire. The business class really pushes this crap as their egos expand into all available space.
      Remember the business majors in college. You seldom saw them in the library ,they were playing cards. Affable liars the business people dressed for success and knew if they obeyed the one rule of business,make a profit, they could expect to live well. Now there are too few seats on the gravy train and the mediocre smile guys are occupaying wall street. I have little problem with it as it is rudly fair. When Mary gives them false dignity by assigning them a philosopher, I ask why not Robert Reisch or Noam Chomsky.
      I would suggest they go join the Green Berets if they wish to grow capitalism. But they do not want to grow capitalism,they want to suck off it. I look at the local occupy forces and I see the usual suspects ,the radical clergy, the bums who want a handout and the bums that pretend they want a job but really want a check. Giving these people philosophical or political credentials is a bridge too far. I plan to ignore them as they will go away if we provide basics for them. I do not see them as heros or people of vision. The Union members are a different matter and are there for very specific reasons. It is a shame they need march with the arrogant trash. Bill