College level exam

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2011
      It will be interesting to see how a high level acedemic institution handles a criminal morals situation. Certainly the catholic curch has so miserably failed a similar test that a great many people discard them as any moral force.
      I do not like the self important stances by universitys or the character building claims by football programs. Blatant self righteousness seems a product of correctness and there is still plenty of that around campus. If I remember right ,no one here voted for correctness.
      Can the acedemics govern themselves better than the bishops did? I really dislike bloated acedemic egos but think they will do better than the bishops. In a way it becomes a contest between philosophy and religion. Which makes better decisions when the heads are on the block. So far the student generation has flunked ,caring more for a football coach than civil law or victims rights.The catholic church has put it all behind then and are changing the latin in the mass. New missles, more revinue. Bill