Suppa de jour

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011
      A couple of thoughts about today. Gridlock is force feeding some aspects of the news and causing reporters to over hype many minor stories.
      In the markets the broakers are spreading rumors to cause buy or sell orders. With 20% bonus cuts they will try to chern themselves back to previous levels. There are statutes to limit this but the Wall Street bunch were never much for the rules. I actually think the market will correct this as people will quit investing in equities. Look at gold and see where the trust lies.
      The worrysome reality is that Iran is threatening street wars if Isreal attacks them. It is being sparcly reported but direct threats by soverign states will be noticed. The street wars will be in the US. I do not know how they plan to do this but like Zizak just put it out there and see if anyone will eat it. It is like a Chicken Pox lollipop, suck on it and maby you will get the Pox. I know Hillary is watching the Iatollas and messing with Hillary is not like fooling with Condy Rice.
      The latest little boy rapes now spreads to the pedophile jocks. Locker room rumors are always there but this seems real and some people need to due some time. It`s a long way from Happy Valley to Singsing. So sad to end careers in such a way. I hope the victims are remembered. Im off to check the wild gyrations in the market, remember Turn Turn Turn, try Churn ,churn churn. Bill