Re: Winding down the rabbit whole?

  • Josie
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 4, 2011
      Speculative and coherent philosophical thinking is distinguishable from the common type, but both are inter-subjective activity. I don't buy into the death-of-the-author completely and acknowledge that 'coherent' only takes us further down and down . . . yet philosophy demands some rigor like any other specialty. I didn't want a hobbyist spinal cord surgeon.

      Mary