Prediction from the past

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2011
      Many years ago,while fighting with Islamic radicals on this site I said we would dump the islamic world when the oil ran out. Morgan Husell, an economist who owns oil stocke sees a future akin to my old prediction.
      Recently Saudi Arabia dropped its expectations for world oil usage,especially Saudi oil. World economic turn down is partially responsible but huge new deep water finds are more the reason. Stat oil has a huge find in the north sea. Norway has a great future. In the Gulf of Mexico there is a huge find just off our own shores. And then there are the Canadian Oil sands and the new North Dakota finds. Halliburten is begging for workers as a roustabout can make $130,000 with no special training. It is not we have run out of oil we have a great deal more. We will not need Saudi Oil and it is time to get out of the Islamic world. Leave them with their mad adventure with the mystacism of Mohammed. Let them try to start democracys with a feudal, Islamic base. Let them explode their populations under shria law. Let them starve in their rush to female subordination. Let the Arab spring have the consequences the mullahs deserve.
      It is coming faster than I suspected but we all will be better when the backward ultra conservatives in all parts of the world ,fail. Bill