Liberalism and Marxism.

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011
      I understand jeffersonian liberalism as a close allay of existentialism. Marxism is a failed philosophy that haunts the public areana for a few. I understand there are still marxists in Russia. There are still Stalinists in Russia. There are still marxists in USA. On a night when liberalism is being attacked by the right wing zealots and fundamentalist terrorists are threatning this country I will face the first threats first. I fought the cold war against marxist communism and it has fallen to western,modern ideas. Islamic funddamentalism is being blasted to hell but with convenience threatens to attack again. Could the fact that much of the domestic agenda proposed in "The American Jobs act" will be financed by slashing defense dollars from our mad Mideast misadventures be the greatest threat to islamic madness? Is remaining unafraid of a dying and headless monster our final duty in a hot, philosophical war? The thing that kills extremismism is disinterest. Fundamentalism like marxism will die when it is ignored. Bill