Thinking about time

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      E =MC2, d=rt, these simple equations bring the concept of time to man. The more time lines running the more variations to time. Few timelines add anything but repitition to time but it seems we must seek the divergancy of the many.
      So time is more waiting than the experience of change. Waiting at the traffic light for the other guy, is all about time and its regular passage.
      The wildly complex minds predicate parallel universis but Hawkins admits it is just a theory out of the bag of equations begun with Eienstein. We have a few facts, absolute zero is the slowest frequency at which molocules can move. The speed of light is the speedlimit of the universe. We even know the distance of ourselves to the big bang in light years. Now we must be clever enough to manipulate matter in these intermediate energy levels. I find thinking about time more interesting than thinking about thinking. Do you like physics or gray matter? Bill