Into the great wide open

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      Two days ago I sent a post regarding the positions taken in a joint press conference by Hillary Clinton and Leon Panetta. As secretarys of State and Defense they stood to defend their bureaccracys against budget cuts. The sky will fall if their budgets are cut.
      These were political wars and State department involvement was very high. Neither Defense or State expects a peace dividend, we are given to think that the warring and nation building must go on indefinitely. I do not think we ever belonged on a war footing and remaining on this high alert level is just another mistake piled on the previous gaffes.
      Since we have spent ourself broke we could not afford to kill many Libians. We left that to Europe who gets all the Libian oil . We only get 3% of the Libian oil and I bet we dropped more than three % of the munitions. The bureaucrats want us on a continual war footing, we can`t afford it but the bureaucrats want it. This waste and unnecessary spending will continue until the next election. Thank you ,you independant geniuses, you elected those tea bag radicals. We can chase Gadaffee for a while but nothing else will get done. Bill