Seventh sense

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2011
      Bookdocs request for another sense is already accomplished. In fact three other S-r loops are known . Proprioception is the best known with enteroception and exteroception also identified.
      Proprioception is fascinating as it is partially moderated in the inner ear. It is not hearing but is held in the acoustical apparatus. So it is on top or in another sense system. Proprioception tells you your physical position in space. I find that a fantastic talent that has evolved quietly over the eons. We do not even know it is operating unless it fails.
      So bookdoc you are not crazy just hyper cognisant of the reality around you. Enteroception is even more subtle and I am going back and study it. Its just physiology of which a great deal is known. I saw guys just flip over physiology and leave professional school to do research. Bill