Spruicked?

  • William
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      Herman , I do not remember calling for some violent death to Timothy Leary. If I did, so be it, I probably had a reason. If you want to research it ,waste your time. He helped fuck up nitrous oxide which made my life harder. It`s a control problem that only operators understand. Leary put ignorant bureaucrats in power and a great many suffered. Suffering,as in pain and fear. Real shit ,not philosophical angst. So spruicked,I just don`t know, like I said I just wont take the time to look up strange words. Bill
    • Herman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
        Hi Bill,

        This is what you wrote re Tim Leary then:

        "He deserved his Harvard defrocking and they should have shot him on the
        wire."

        As for spruiking:

        in Oxford; a spruiker, a speaker employed to attract custom to a sideshow, a
        barker; a public speaker.

        Ciao

        Herman