Winning a war

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2011
      People back from the oil wars say the enemy is small and badly wounded. The droids are winning. Big ,super accurate missles can reach even the most remote regions and the droid planes are an unnerving and destructive force in the lives of those who joined "The LIST". You never see it you never hear it, you just explode, blown and burned into carbon. Now that could be called an existential predicament. Not silver or lead but life and death.
      This is the goppleganger of terror and the beast seems to turn on himself and the evil expoldes itself.
      I was told of a radar system that can find mortar rounds and counter fire on them very fast. You drop that mortar, you blow up. Al Quida is seeing technology they cannot obtain, destroying them in a most frightful way. The Taliban will come to terms or they will keep blowing up. It is a real tough system and no one knows how deep it is ,how many defense systems are integrated but it would be a monsterous thing to confront. It is a surrender or die senario and finally it is working. The mad spin offs such as the callamity in Norway highlight how a philosophical mistake can produce wildly violent and upredicatble occurances. Such rogue killers have broken with all law and decency and act as sociopaths without limit on any conduct. They feel their conduct necessary and therefore permissable.
      Is that madness? Often these highly intelligent types actually talk themselves,rationise themselves into lethal activity.
      The end in this is easy to see. The intelligence network will grow more efficient and abjectly dangerous people will be found out and corrected as necessary. Most of them will not be blown up and perhaps not even arrested. That seems much better than death from above. At any rate the technology is in place and we have little hope of privicy. That does not mean we should not
      demand it.
      This war on terror will not be done until the tattered remnants of the bill of rights is restored to what our forefathers knew was fair. It is what it says and most of us understand. Bill